• Follow the directions for use
• Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
• This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
• Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
• If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight. Blackmores, NZ
"Helps to boost energy levels: Siberian ginseng and iron (when dietary intake is insufficient)
•Supports metabolism & thyroid: Iodine
•Supports a healthy liver: Milk thistle
•Helps support normal cognition and balanced mood: Folic acid, vitamin B12 and iron
•Helps to convert food to fuel: zinc, vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, B12
•Provides antioxidants & minerals to help protect cells against free radical damage: Betacarotene, vitamins C and E, selenium and copper
•Supports immune health: Vitamin C, iron, and zinc
•Supports a healthy heart: Vitamins C, E and betacarotene"
Children under 18 years: Only as professionally prescribed