A unique proprietary blend of lycopene, rosehip and cucumber specifically formulated to restore skin health and vitality after exposure to UV light and/or pollution.
- Helps repair sun damage, reduce redness and minimise pigmentation
- Enhances our natural immunity to UV light
- Contains powerful antioxidants to protect against premature agein
- Protects and repairs collagen
- Absorbs instantly
- Suitable for ALL skin types
- 100% natural formulation
- 100% recyclable packaging
Hint for skin care junkies
Tomatoes are the richest source of lycopene and that’s why Solar Serum® has a gorgeous pink hue. Lycopene works from the inside and outside. In your diet, it’s more available if you cook tomatoes in a bit of oil. On your skin, it penetrates the top layers to do some serious repair work.
How to use:
Apply Solar Serum® to clean skin. Put a small amount onto fingertips using the dropper then lightly rub fingertips together. Gently press and massage the serum over face, around eye area and across the lips. Repeat the process and apply to the neck and décolletage. Solar Serum® can be used morning and night. For morning use apply an Oasis Beauty SPF moisturiser or sunscreen over the top. In the evening try our Beauty Sleep Night Repair Cream after applying Solar Serum®.
Solar Serum® is recommended for:
All skin types. It’s the only serum you need to have radiant, healthy skin.
- a unique, proprietary blend of lycopene, rosehip and cucumber seed oil
- A natural, stable oil that is very close in composition to natural human sebum, so it is very easily absorbed
- Locks in moisture
- Contains very high levels of antioxidants
- Very high levels of Vitamins C, D & E. Supports skin health for all skin types
- Oily/acne prone skin – linoleic acid reduces clogged pores, polyphenols supports reducing inflammation caused by acne
- Dry skin – rich in omega 6 and omega 3 essential fatty acids, powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant action
- Superior antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Promotes skin healing and optimal skin health
simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, cucumis sativus (cucumber) seed oil, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil (and) caprylic/capric triglyceride (emollient) (and) vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil (and) helianthus anuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol acetate (natural vitamin E), fragrance, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil.
This product is suitable for vegans. Oasis Beauty is cruelty free.
Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles.
How to store your product:
Store in a cool, dark place, but preferably not at the back of the bathroom cupboard. It won’t work if you don’t use it!
Hygienically packaged in a 15ml bottle that is #4 recyclable with a dropper top