Blackmores Bio C® 1000 a potent one-a-day formula to give you a boost of vitamin C to reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms.Reduce the severity and duration of common colds with Blackmores Bio C® 1000. Its high potency one-a-day formula is buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the stomach compared with ascorbic acid alone. Contains antioxidant properties and helps reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Suitable For: Adults
Boxed Contents: A mustard, oblong-shaped tablet.
Size: 150 Tablets
KEY FEATURES• With over 200 viruses that can cause the common cold it's hard to avoid catching a cold. Adults can experience an average of 2-4 colds a year
• The immune system is the body's natural defence mechanism against germs, a healthy lifestyle is a good way to support your immune system
• Vitamin C is referred to as an essential nutrient because the body cannot make it or extensively store it and must be obtained from food
• Vitamin C helps reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms and supports a healthy immune function. Vitamin C supports collagen production
• It is an antioxidant and helps reduce free radicals formed in the body
• To relieve tiredness and help you recover from illness why not try Blackmores Immune + Recovery
Active Ingredients: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 385 mg
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 315 mg) 382.2 mg
Sodium ascorbate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 300 mg) 337.5 mg
(total vitamin C 1000 mg)
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25 mg
Rutoside 50 mg
Hesperidin 50 mg
Rosa canina (rosehips) extract dry conc. 62.5 mg equiv. to dry fruit 250 mg
Malpighia glabra (acerola) extract dry conc. 12.5 mg equiv. to dry fruit 50 mg.
Allergen Free From: Artificial Flavours| Artificial Preservatives
Children under 18 years of age only as professionally prescribed.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.