Lifestream Natural Calcium Capsules is certified organic and sourced from a sustainable, calcified seaweed that has a unique porous honeycomb-like structure for optimal absorption. When taken as part of a healthy diet made up of a variety of foods it provides a wide range of minerals that can aid in the absorption of calcium such as magnesium and iodine.
- Supports bone and teeth structure
- Enhances bone mineral density
- Assists nerve and muscle function
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
Each Capsule Contains:
Certified Organic Natural Calcium (lithothamnion calcareum) seaweed
equiv. 300mg elemental calcium per capsule.
Also contains: Cornstarch, Vegetarian magnesium stearate, Silica, non-organic capsule shell (hypromellose).
Made in New Zealand from imported ingredients.
This product is vegan and free from dairy, soy, gluten and wheat.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Average Quantity Per Serving
- Gluten Nil
Fat, Total 0.04g
- Saturated 0.002g
- Sugars 0.002g
Calcium 601mg (75% RDI*)
Iodine 128mcg (85% RDI*)
Iron 1.4mg (12% RDI*)
Magnesium 52.4mg (16% RDI*)
Average Quantity Per 100g
- Gluten Nil
Fat, Total 2.0g
- Saturated 0.1g
- Sugars 0.1g
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules (900mg - 1.8g) daily.
Children 6-12 years: Take 1 capsule (900mg) daily.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- Capsules are not recommended for small children (due to the choking hazard) and therefore we advise that Lifestream Natural Calcium Powder is used instead – it can be sprinkled onto young children’s food or drinks.