Royal Nectar Rejuvenating Serum with Manuka Honey is formulated to intensely hydrate and penetrate the deep layers of skin.
Royal Nectar Rejuvenating Serum helps reduce fine lines, soothes dry and damaged skin, and regulates moisture to restore skins natural radiance.
It can give you added moisture, but the main reason is to get added nutrients to the deepest skin layers that a regular moisturiser cannot reach.
It has smaller molecules than moisturisers. This means that a serum will penetrate the skin more deeply than a moisturiser.
Serums deposit moisture and nutrients. Moisturisers are designed to deposit moisture to hydrate the skin.
Royal Nectar Rejuvenating Serum is vitamin fortified to intensely feed your skin with essential antioxidants and vitamins for optimum health.
Nelson Honey's Royal Nectar skincare range is formulated for a rapid anti-ageing effect
Clean your skin and apply Royal Nectar Rejuvenating Serum sparingly to face and neck morning and/or evening. This anti-aging serum is silky to touch and a little goes a long way.
For best results, use after your toner and before Royal Nectar Moisturising Face Lift .
- Some people can have severe allergic reactions to bee products, and should therefore seek medical advice before using this product.
- A test patch application is recommended for first use.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For external use only.
- Aqua (Water)
- Strenuus Manuka Mells with Bee Venom (Nectar Ease – Manuka Honey with Bee Venom)
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip Oil)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower Oil)
- Cetearyl Wheat Straw Glycosides
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Chondris Crispus (Irish Moss)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber Extract)
- Metrosideros Excelsa (Pohutakawa Extact)
- Natural Fragrance
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol