Biotin 150mcg Tablets
- An important B vitamin essential for the healthy functioning of cells
- Plays a vital role in the metabolism of fats, sugars and proteins in the body
- Helps to support healthy cellular function in the body
- Aids to support healthy metabolism of sugars, fats and amino acids in the body, through the production of enzymes
- Suitable for
- Individuals who seek a one-a-day supplement to ensure healthy cellular function
- Those looking to promote the efficient metabolism of sugars, fats and proteins by the body
- Directions for Use
Adults – Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally advised.
- Cautions and Interactions
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- No Added
Corn, dairy, egg, gluten, nuts, shellfish, soy, lactose, sugar, fish, sesame seed, artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives. Suitable for vegetarian and vegan use.