Harker Herbals Chest Clear supports healthy breathing and clear airways. It includes honeysuckle, pine and Kumarahou to help gently loosen mucus in the lungs. Great to settle and support opening the airways.
• Tight, heavy chests
• Chest congestion with a wheezing or whistling on exhaling
• Supports bronchial and respiratory health
• Supports healthy breathing
Caution: Always read the label and use as directed. If taking prescribed medication, consult your health professional before taking this product. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical advice. Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Store in a cool dry place and use within 12 months of opening.
Formulated in New Zealand from local and imported natural non-GMO ingredients
Carrageen, Cayenne, Ginger root, Honeysuckle, Kumarahou, Licorice root, Menthol crystals, pure essential oils of Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Peppermint, Pine plus Iodine, Vegetable Glycerine, Celtic Sea Salt and Citric Acid.
Harker Herbals formulations for added support:
• Vitamin C for fast acting immune support
• Intestinal Cleanse to cleanse the digestive system from parasites enabling more efficient and better absorption. It is recommended to use Intestinal Cleanse every 6 months for 1-2 weeks to enhance efficacy of all the tonics.
• General Tonic to provide immune support, skin, liver and bowel cleansing. An ideal everyday tonic.
• Be Well Immune Boost to build resistance and boost immunity
Adults over 12 years: 5mls as needed up to 6 times daily to a maximum of 30ml.
Children 2-12 years: 2.5mls as needed up to 15ml per day. However, we recommend children under 12 take syrups from our Children’s range as these have been specifically formulated for them.
Shake well before use: It is very important all tonics are shaken well to blend the contents.