Harker Herbals Ear Nose & Throat is a go-to tonic for thousands of New Zealanders when battling winter ills and chills. This classic herbal blend focuses on the upper respiratory tract, helping clear the airways in stuffy heads and soothing the ears, nasal passages and throats. Great to take at the first sign of ills and chills. Includes plant-based ingredients to support the immune system under attack. Excellent as a throat gargle.
• Helps settle tickly throats
• Soothes the airways in the ears, nose and throat
• Supports clear airways in the upper respiratory tract
• Excellent as a throat gargle for dry, scratchy throats
Caution: Always read the label and use as directed. If taking prescribed medication, consult your health professional before taking this product. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical advice. Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Store in a cool dry place and use within 12 months of opening.
Formulated in New Zealand from local and imported natural non-GMO ingredients
Carrageen, Licorice root, Menthol crystals, pure essential oils of Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Peppermint, Pine plus Iodine, Vegetable Glycerine, Celtic Sea Salt and Citric Acid.
Harker Herbals formulations for added support:
• Vitamin C for fast acting immune support
• Intestinal Cleanse to cleanse the digestive system from parasites enabling more efficient and better absorption. It is recommended to use Intestinal Cleanse every 6 months for 1-2 weeks to enhance efficacy of all the tonics.
• General Tonic to provide immune support, skin, liver and bowel cleansing. An ideal everyday tonic.
• Be Well Immune Boost to build resistance and boost immunity